Sporting Clothes That Will Make You Perform Your Best
Sporting clothes are uniquely designed for physical activity. Made from breathable materials that absorb moisture and are durable, XCO Group’s range of sports apparel allows the wearer to stay cool and comfortable during workouts or while playing sports. Whether your chosen gear is made from spandex, polyester, nylon, or cotton; is loose-fitting or form-fitting, we at XCO Group will not only kit you out but also have your sportswear branded so that you can stand out amongst the crowd.
The Importance of Branded Sporting Clothes
Branding creates a uniformed identity within sports communities, making you easily recognisable to other competitors and spectators. Sporting clothes that have a club’s logo printed on them bring out the character, attitude, and personality of an institution, which is a defining factor in the world of sports.
- Training and playing in branded team kits assist you in focussing on your performance and less on your appearance.
- Sporting clothes bring about a sense of unity and camaraderie among players and supporters alike.
- Branded and carefully selected sportswear lets your team stand out amongst the competition.
At XCO Group, through our XCO Sport product range, we understand the importance the right type of branded sporting clothes has on the performance capabilities of athletes, as well as the sense of pride associated with wearing your team’s logo, proudly emblazoned on your choice of apparel.
Tips for Choosing Sporting Clothes
As important as it is for a team to sport a logo on their kit, it is vital that careful consideration is taken when selecting the type of clothing for your team. Following these tips before purchasing your team’s kit will ensure comfort and boost performance:
- Material Quality: Sportswear made from high-quality material has been specifically designed to work well with physical activity. An athlete needs to be comfortable whilst performing and by selecting sporting clothes made from a flexible material that is both lightweight and durable, it won’t restrict any movement. You also need to consider fabrics that move moisture away from your skin and that are breathable whilst training or competing. Bear in mind that the material you select must be able to handle wear and tear as well as multiple washes without fading.
- Weather Conditions: As athletes need to rely on clothing that won’t weigh them down, we would suggest that when the weather is against you, consider layering. Multiple layers of lightweight fabric will provide you with enough body warmth without the risk of overheating. You can always don a hoodie and tracksuit pants before and after an event. In hot weather, keep your body cool by selecting light-coloured cottons or linens that reflect the sun and allow airflow through the material.
- Colours: Bright colours tend to make athletes feel more energised and highly motivated, whereas more subdued hues can make you feel calm and focused. Some colours affect mental and physical performance and can boost confidence. Bright or dark, the colours you choose will have an impact on how you play the game. After all, there is nothing like a sense of pride and solidarity when you represent your country or club in their colours.
Our sporting clothes will provide athletes with custom-made sportswear, gearing them for victory, and give fans the opportunity of knowing, at a glance, where their favourite player is on the field. Make your team brand ambassadors for your country and club both on and off the field with our sports apparel, participation packages, and training aids.
The International Significance of Sporting Apparel
In the sports arena, it is important that sporting enthusiasts easily recognise an individual or team through their choice of colours and branded gear. Take the Tour de France, for example. Whether you are an avid cyclist or not, the yellow jersey worn by the leader of an individual classification and ultimately on the podium is recognised by all. The Rugby World Cup is supported by hordes of fans wearing their country’s colours and logo clothing, uniting for a single-minded purpose, and being crowned as the ultimate champions for five years. Whether you follow cricket, hockey, the Netball World Cup, or the FIFA Women’s World Cup, you will always remember what you wore when you watched your team hold up the trophy in triumph.
Get Your Team Recognised Through Professional Branding Solutions
At XCO Group, we are passionate about branding solutions and how they translate to recognised victories on the sports field. Our branding solutions will have your fans kitted out with the same branded gear as your team. From vests to shorts, socks, and footwear, contact us and we will make sure that the first impression you make on the sports stage is a lasting one.