View Our Lifestyle Range of Corporate Clothing
Formal business attire has dominated various corporate entities for decades, if not centuries. However, this seems set to change with more companies turning towards a decidedly relaxed approach to the working wardrobe. With a lifestyle range of corporate clothing that is suitably stylish and comfortable, we at XCO Group would like to show businesses the benefits that casual corporate clothing has for employees.
Retaining a Professional Approach with Our Lifestyle Range of Corporate Clothing
Adopting a casual approach toward work attire may have employers concerned that this risky move could lead to a complete lack of any sort of professional apparel. We would like to allay your fears as our lifestyle range of corporate clothing can still provide a unified look, yet with more flexibility, which may be better suited for your staff in the modern workplace.
- Courting Younger Talent: With a workforce and customer base comprising mostly of millennials, it stands to reason why more corporations are selecting to forego suits and ties. As technology in itself embraces a younger and more modern generation, the conventional approach toward formal attire has been dressed down, mimicking this culture and aesthetic.
- Break the “Stereotype” Mould: Formal corporate clothing doesn’t lend to individuality and often fuels conventional stereotypical dress Promote diversity among your staff members by allowing them to select the clothing that they prefer.
- Better Working Environment: Dressing comfortably makes one more relaxed. Being in a more tempered working environment tends to lessen stress levels, which in turn can increase productivity – a vital metric of any well-functioning business.
These are only three of the many reasons why your business should consider our modern lifestyle range of corporate clothing.
Find Ways to Relax Your Dress Code
Being part of a reputable establishment extends to the image conveyed in and out of the workplace. As a representation of the company, it is important to personify this to customers through the corporate clothing you choose. If you are ready to inject an informal dress code, we at XCO Group would suggest you consider these simplistic and affordable options:
- Consider Your Existing Customer Base: Most often, the choice of corporate clothing is based on the type of customers that your employees might engage with. Establishing a rough framework of customer versus employee interactions may allow you to relax the work attire within the office but present a more formal front when meeting customers.
- Match Your Brand: Perhaps there are certain styles and colours that suit your brand? Our lifestyle and corporate clothing range is so versatile that we can dress you up or down in accordance with your company’s principles, and of course, professionalism.
- Perfect Balance: Having a good understanding of your company and brand requirements gives you room to decide on the best work apparel. We can help you find the perfect balance between customer expectations of your brand and the comfort of your employees for a relaxed working environment.
We understand that a huge part of your corporate identity is reflected through the uniformed look presented by your staff and assure you that we cater to all types of businesses. From smart to semi-casual and for those that prefer a sporty look by wearing golf shirts, click here to view the various styles and flexible options on offer.
Change your Lifestyle with our Lifestyle Range
Should your corporate identity need to be exposed along the sidelines of sporting fields, our lifestyle range has been designed for easy manoeuvrability and comfort. Hoodies, full tracksuits, compression shirts, and so much more offer those whose corporate endeavours extend to sporting activities innumerable branded wear opportunities.
What Makes XCO Group’s Corporate Apparel Different from Others?
The launch of our corporate wear division in 2014 enabled us to introduce a smart yet interchangeable working wardrobe. Taking into consideration the exorbitant costs of uniformed corporate clothing coupled with the need to further purchase semi-smart apparel for events after business hours, we designed and manufactured our lifestyle range of corporate clothing, as well as partnered with various brands to offer workwear that can be worn for work and play. Adding a tailored jacket to a dress, a long-sleeved shirt, or a branded t-shirt and chinos takes you straight from the boardroom to the “ballroom”.
For corporate clothing with a twist, you can’t go wrong selecting from our lifestyle range of corporate clothing. Contact us to find out more about our specials and how our various branded items can elevate your company and brand to the next level.